GP Emergency Balance: Are you looking for GP emergency main balance? Here I am breaking down this topic & how to get this emergency balance on your GP SIM connection – a detailed guideline for you. So stay with me and read this post carefully.
GP Emergency Balance Code: Up to 200 TK
Sometimes you need urgent balance on your connection. If you are a regular GP user, then you might face this issue. Suppose you are in the middle of the conversation over the phone call and see your balance down at zero. In this situation, if you don’t have the option to recharge on it, then you can use this Grameenphone emergency balance service.
Grameenphone Emergency Balance Code: *121*1*3#
To get Grameenphone emergency balance, you need to just dial through your mobile device: *121*1*3#. If you want to know – whether your connection is eligible for getting this service or not. Then you need to dial: *121*1010*2#.
However, you can get up to 200 TK emergency balances, but it depends on your monthly usages. Remember it, this emergency balance will be deducted or take back when you recharge on your main balance after that. Lastly, I tell you, you should read the terms and conditions carefully.
Terms & Conditions:
- Emergency Balance is completely free of charges for Grameenphone subscribers. No subscription fee or charges are applicable for availing Emergency balance.
- All GP pre-paid (Bondhu, Smile, Business Solutions (1,2,3, Shofol,5) prepaid, Ekota (1,2,3,4) Nishchinto, Djuice prepaid ), GPPP, VP will be able to dynamic maximum Taka 200 as dynamic emergency balance.
- To get the Emergency Balance, customers need to dial *121*1*3# (Free of Charge).
- Customers can use this Emergency Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS (including SMS to ports).
- No Incoming SMS, Monthly Subscription fee, and EDGE usage will be charged from the Emergency Balance.
- Purchased minutes (e.g. bundles) and other free bonuses will get priority in usage first than Emergency Balance.
- The dynamic Emergency amount will get refreshed monthly based on customer usage behavior. To know the eligible amount please dial *121*1010*2#.
- Roaming usage is not applicable in Emergency Balance.
- The emergency balance usage will be deducted from the amount recharged/refilled by the customer and unused Emergency Balance also will be cleared. For partial recharge (lower than the usage of Emergency Balance), the partial amount will be deducted from the borrowed amount and the rest of the amount will be deducted from the next recharge/refilled amount as per usage logic.
- The emergency balance amount can be used at any time.
- Customer can only avail further emergency balance after paying the due amount
- Customers will be able to check the Emergency Balance amount by dialing *121*1*2# (Free of charge).
- Product tariff and Pulse will be applicable to Emergency Balance.
- To enjoy emergency balance customers need to have a valid main account.
- All other tariffs, services, and Pulse will remain unchanged.
- 15% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff.
- This offer is not applicable to skitto users.
Final Words: I think this post will help you a lot. If you are a GP subscriber, then this service will reduce your stress when your main balance goes to zero. NO matter your situation will be, you can take this loan service anywhere. Thanks for visiting and reading this post.