Grameenphone is the 1st largest mobile operator in Bangladesh. It is operated since 1997. Day by day their growth-rate is going a peak point. GP has announced lots of offers for its subscribers.
It has strong network coverage of all areas of Bangladesh. GP offered so many packages for its customers, but the package’s rate is higher than other mobile operators in BD.
Best GP 4G SIM Replacement Offer – 2020
Recently GP Mobile operator has announced the GP 4G SIM replacement offer & package. Today we are going to cover this Grameenphone 4G SIM Replacement Offer. So stay with us patiently.
GP 4G SIM Replacement Offer – 5 GB Data
Internet Bonus: 5 GB
Validity: 7 Days
Only one time you can get.
You should go to the nearest GP customer care to replace your current 2G or 3G SIM to 4G. After your completion converting 4G SIM you will get this 5 GB data volume for 7 days for absolutely free.
To remember one thing, you just need to have a 4G enabled handset or mobile phone to replace your SIM. And of course, you should enjoy this 5GB internet at 4G network coverage area.
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a one-time-only offer.
- Through this SIM replacement offer, subscribers will get 5GB 4G Only Data for 7 Days (Activation+6) at BBDT 00.
- To check the remaining internet balance, dial *121*1*4#
- If you want to cancel this internet offer, dial *121*3041#
- If the subscribers want to get this offer they have to replace their 3G SIM with a 4G SIM.
- When you convert your active 2G or 3G SIM to a 4G SIM Subscriber will only be eligible for this offer.
- Subscribers will also get 1.5GB 2G,3G and 4G Data for Free for 7 Days by replacing an active 2G or 3G SIM with a 4G SIM.
- After the end of the validity, every internet pack maximum PayGo rate will be 5.6 Tk (included VAT, TAX, SD & SC)
- No auto-renew feature applicably.
- This campaign will run until further notice.
- Offer applicable for all GP customers, but not valid for Skitto users.
Final Words: You already know that 4G SIM connection has a strong network coverage than 2G or 3G. That’s why I am highly recommended that upgrading your SIM connection 2G/3G to 4G is the best choice. After all processes completion of replacement SIM connection, you will enjoy the best experience of using the internet.
Thanks for reading this post. If you think this post will help someone then you can share with those ones.